• Minimum five years of working experiences in financial institutions
• Undergraduate university degree or equivalent
• Strong command of both spoken and written English
• Team spirit and open mind
• Step one: Submit your application through our online application form
• Step two: You will receive your application result within 2 weeks. Please note that a skype interview might be applied in some cases
• Step three: Once you receive our acceptance email, you need to pay the tuition fees within 10 days through bank transfer
• Step four: Your admission process would only be complete when we receive your tuition fees and send you the acknowledge email
No. The application is free of charge.
No. We do not provide any accommodation or flight ticket. We do not apply for the visa for you. However, we could provide necessary documents for your visa application.
All the courses, assessments and after-class activities will be in English. Thus, it is very important that you have a decent knowledge of spoken and written English.
Every course has different requirements for readings. We will email you all the essential course information weeks before course start.
Yes. The credits you earn from this CAS program can be transferred to other Continued Education or Executive Education programs (such as a Master of Advanced Studies) at UNIGE and other universities. Please note that the credits can only be transferred to Continued Education or Executive Education, not a general Bachelor or Master degree.
We intend to organise after-class networking events for our participants and have leaders in Swiss banks, fintech start-ups and international companies for key-note talks.